* Travel dates Mar 10-Apr 09. Fares updated on: 1/28/2015 at 6:36 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Jetblue Airways
JetBlue Airways is a low-cost carrier in the United States. It is headquartered in New York. JetBlue Airways takes pride in calling itself as New York’s Hometown Airline. The airline conducts flight operations to various domestic and international destinations from its main hub at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport. The focus cities of JetBlue Airways include Orlando International Airport, San Juan’s Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Long Beach Airport, Boston’s Logan International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Currently, JetBlue Airways connects 79 cities with around 850 flights daily spanning in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Colombia, Barbados, Bermuda, The Bahamas and the Caribbean.
JetBlue Airways has until now been offering all-coach class service. However, it is going to introduce a new premium First Class and Business Class from 2014. The new First Class will be available on New York-San Francisco and New York-Los Angeles routes.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Lie-flat beds
- Fully closed suites for added privacy
- Seats with in-built massage function
- Personal 15 inch monitor with AVOD for in-flight entertainment
- Amenity kit
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Power outlets at every seat
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Softer and spacious seats
- Adjustable headrests
- More legroom
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- 10 inch video screen for in-flight entertainment
- Live TV with a wide choice of over 100 channels
- Power outlet at each seat
Jetblue Airways Latest News
JetBlue Launches Jacksonville-Fort Lauderdale Direct Service Jun 09, 2014
JetBlue a popular ULCC of the U.S. has introduced nonstop flights between Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale. This new service will be operational from October 29, 2014.
Previous updates »