Fly with Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost carrier based in Australia. The airline came into being as a wholly owned low-cost subsidiary of Australia’s flagship carrier Qantas Airways. Jetstar Airways is headquartered in Melbourne and primarily operates in the value-based and leisure market. The airline commenced its first flight in May 2004. Presently, Jetstar Airways is providing flight services to 17 domestic destinations within Australia and 15 international destinations where it offers short haul and long haul flights. The flight operations to these destinations are being conducted with the help of the airline’s 59 aircraft fleet, which include 44 Airbus A320s, nine Airbus A330-200s and six Airbus A321s.
Jetstar Airways offers a single class service on domestic routes. However, the airline offers two classes of service to its customers on international routes. These include Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Business Class is available on Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft
- Premium leather seats
- Complimentary meals and drinks
- A choice of music and videos for in-flight entertainment
- 10-inch seatback screen for in-flight entertainment on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft
- Free checked baggage allowance of maximum 30 kg
- Spacious and comfortable seats
- Food and beverages can be purchased under buy on board service
- 9-inch monitor on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft for in-flight entertainment