Fly with JetStar Asia
Jetstar Asia is an Asian airways owned by Qantas Jetstar Airways. Founded in the year 2004 the airlines has it’s headquarter in Singapore. The airlines offers low fares and customers get a comfort flight experience in a cost efficient manner.
Singapore Changi Airport is the hub of the airways. Jetstar Asia flights currently offer more than 400 flights per week. It flies from Singapore to 27 cities in 14 countries throughout Asia. Some of the airports where the airline touches base are:
- Cairns Airport
- Darwin International Airport
- Yangon International Airport
- Angkor International Airport
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Jieyang Chaoshan Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Kansai International Airport
- Macau International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Penang International Airport
- Kuching International Airport
- Auckland Airport
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport[Hub]
- Phuket International Airport
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
- U-Tapao International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
The airway has been awarded several times. It won the Best Brand Experience for Low Cost Carrier by Ad Asia Magazine. In 2006 and 2006 it won the Best Low Cost Airline, Southeast Asia and Asia-Sky Trax Award. In 2006 and 2007, it won the Top 10 Airlines by Passenger Carriage –Changi Airline Award from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore. It also won the Best Asian Low –Cost Carrier as well as TTG Travel Awards in 2006 and 2007.It operates with a fleet of Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A330-300 aircrafts.
Jetstar Asia Fare Structure and Jetstar Asia Flight Amenities
Passengers with Jetstar Asia flight reservations have the comfort of flying in a cost efficient manner. Since the fare structure is low and uniform, passengers can buy Jetstar Asia flight tickets for one class only. The seating arrangement has been done in a way which ensures that passengers can have a comfortable flight. All the seats are leather seats and the legroom is of 30 inches. For food and beverages passengers can buy what they want from the options available on –board. Their Jetcafe program offers various snacks, beverages; meals. Jetstar Asia passengers can bring their own food only if they have special medical or specific dietary needs.
Jetstar Asia Baggage Policy
Jetstar Asia Airways is a low cost airline and passengers can choose the baggage they want to carry as check-in baggage according to their requirement and the fees per kg. Passengers with Jetstar Asia tickets can carry hand baggage, weighing up to 10 kg.
Jetstar Asia Rewards Program
The airline offers its passengers a frequent flyer program, Qantas Frequent flyer program. It make it convenient for passengers to make Jetstar Asia Airways Reservations.The Qantas program gives passengers the opportunity to avail several offers, rewards, car rentals and Jetstar Asia flight deals.