Fly with Luxair
Luxair S.A., Société Luxembourgeoise de Navigation Aérienne or Luxair is the flagship carrier of Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. At present, it flies to about 50 destinations in Middle East, Mediterranean, North Africa, and Europe. Some of the cities served by the airline include Athens, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Nice, Paris, Rome, Vienna, and Zurich. The airline was established in 1961. It operates out of its hub in Luxembourg Findel Airport. Its focus city is Saarbrücken Airport. The airline’s frequent flyer program is called Miles & More. Currently, its fleet comprises Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Bombardier Dash 8 Q400, and Embraer ERJ 145 planes.
The airline offers service across two classes-Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Spacious and comfortable seating
- Warm and friendly service
- Multilingual cabin crew
- Savory dishes served onboard
- Flavorful wines served to compliment delectable meals
- An assortment of newspapers and magazines offered
- Comfortable seating
- Friendly staff
- Multilingual cabin crew members
- Fresh sandwich or Viennese pastry served for breakfast
- Drink offered
- Newspapers offered