Fly with Maya Island Air
Maya Island Air also sometimes referred to as Maya Airways is an airline based in Belize City. The airline was established in the year 1962 and since has been offering service to the people of the city. At present, it offers flights to 12 destinations across Belize, Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras. Some of the destinations served include Punta Gorda, Cancu, San Pedro Sula, San Pedro Town, and Corozal. It operates out of its main base in Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. Currently, it uses a fleet of Britten-Norman BN2A Islander, Cessna 182S, and Cessna 208B Caravan aircrafts to fly to its destinations. The airline is keen on offering the best of services to its customers. The staff is warm and approachable and makes travelers feel at ease through the journey.
The airline offers service across single class-Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Checked-in baggage not exceeding 50lbs allowed
- The overall measurements of the baggage should not exceed 62 inches
- On some routes, travelers can carry checked-in baggage of up to 70lbs
- Excess baggage permitted but with a fee
- Airline tickets available at affordable rates
- Airline staff and cabin crew is warm, friendly, and supportive
- Seating is comfortable