Fly with Meridiana Airlines
Meridiana S.p.A. better known as Meridiana was established in the year 1963 as Alisarda. The airline adopted the name Meridiana in the year 1991. Meridiana merged with Eurofly to create Meridiana fly. The airline is based in Sardinia, Italy. At present, it is the second largest airline in the country, which operates service to about 49 destinations across the globe. Some of the cities served by the airline include Athens, Brussels, Cairo, London, Kiev, Moscow, and Milan. The airline has inked codeshare agreements with Air Berlin, Air Malta, Air Moldova, British Airways, Iberia, NIKI, Royal Jordanian, and S7 Airlines. It operates out of its main hub in Olbia - Costa Smeralda Airport. Its focus cities include Cagliari-Elmas Airport, Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Malpensa Airport, Naples International Airport, and Verona Villafranca Airport. Its fleet comprises aircrafts from Airbus, Boeing, and McDonnell Douglas series.
The airline offers service across two classes - Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Dinner and snacks served on select flights
- Privilege seats available on some airlines
- These seats contain iPads for personal use
- iPads are equipped with a numerous movies, games, and programs
- Flavorful beverages offered
- Warm and friendly service
- Generous staff and cabin crew
- Snacks and breakfast served on select flights
- Comfortable seating