* Travel dates Nov 13-Dec 13. Fares updated on: 9/30/2014 at 6:54 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Mokulele Airlines
Mokulele Flight Service, Inc operating as Mokulele Airlines is an airline based in Kona, Big Island, Hawaii. It offers scheduled charter and inter-island service and prefers to use small airports across Hawaii. It was established in the year 1994. Today its fleet comprises a total of ten Cessna 208B Grand Caravan and Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan aircrafts. At present, it offers service to eight destinations that include Kailua-Kona, Waimea-Kohala, Lanai City, Hana, Kahului, Kapalua, Ho’olehua, and Honolulu. It operates out of its hubs in Kahului Airport and Kona International Airport. Its headquarters are located Kailua-Kona.
The airline offers service across single class-Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Comfortable seating
- No middle seats
- One piece of carry-on baggage allowed
- Dimensions of carry-on baggage not to exceed 45 inches and weight allowed 15lbs
- No restriction on number of checked-in baggage
- All checked-in baggage are charged
Mokulele Airlines Latest News
Mokulele Airlines adding more services Hawaii Jun 06, 2014
Mokulele Airlines recently announced it is adding Hawaii islands inter-service flights from Oahu to Maui. This service will be launched from July 1, 2014.
The flights will oper...Read More
Previous updates »