Fly with Monarch Airlines
Monarch Airlines is a British scheduled and charter airline. It is one of the largest charter airlines in United Kingdom. Headquarter of the airline is at London Luton Airport, Luton, United Kingdom. The business approach of the airline is on customer care and service. Excellent services are provided by the airlines thereby gaining repeat business.
Monarch Airlines flights operate through Birmingham, East Midlands, Gatwick, Luton (HQ) and Manchester. Monarch Airlines operate between Dubrovnik, Larnaca, Paphos, Corfu, Gibraltar, Munich, Milan, Rome, Venice, Verona, Faro, Alicante, Lanzarote, Barcelona, Ibiza, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Bodrum, Leeds, Birmingham, London, Manchester and many more destinations. Monarch Airlines flight deals take travelers to 30 scheduled and more than 100 charter destinations all across the world.
Monarch Airlines has following direct flights to other parts of the world:
- Flights from Murcia to Great Malvern
- Flights from Malaga to Buxton
- Flights from Malaga to Northampton
- Flights from Malaga to Macclesfield
- Flights from Malaga to Milton Keynes
- Flights from Malaga to Derby
- Flights from Faro to Northampton
- Flights from Murcia to Matlock
- Flights from Murcia to Birmingham
- Flights from Malaga to Stow on the Wold
- Flights from Birmingham to Kyrenia
- Flights from Murcia to Leicester
- Flights from Malaga to Crawley
- Flights from Palma de Mallorca to Milton Keynes
- Flights from London to Mijas
- Flights from Birmingham to Malaga
- Flights from Faro to Birmingham
- Flights from Faro to Cirencester
- Flights from Malaga to Honfleur
- Flights from Malaga to Great Malvern
The airline has received numerous awards. In the year 2007 the airline received Most Improved UK Charter Airline for Punctuality, Airline of the Year-Leisure 2006 and 2007, Best Charter Airline-2009, 2010 and 2011 and many more coming its way. Monarch Airlines currently operates Airbus A300-600R, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 757-200 aircrafts.
Monarch Airlines Fare Structures and Monarch Airlines Flight Amenities
Monarch Airlines reservations offers passengers an opportunity to choose fares of their choice. On the basis of the fare selected, the passengers are offered services. The class configuration available in Monarch Airlines is Premium Class and Main Class. Traveling in Premium Class ensures complete comfort to the passengers with 34” seat pitch and 17.5” width. In Main Class, the seat pitch is 31” and 16.25” width.
Monarch Airlines Baggage Policy
The airline offers one item of hand baggage per passenger. The dimensions of hand baggage should not exceed 56cm x 45 cm x 25 cm. The weight of the baggage should not be more than 5 kg. A hold baggage allowance of 20 kg per passenger is also allowed by the airline and that includes hand baggage as well.
Monarch Airlines Rewards Program
Every time the passenger flies with Monarch Airlines, miles will be accrued. “Vantage Club”-Frequent Flyer Program from Monarch Airlines offers an opportunity to spend these miles on fabulous rewards like free tickets, rebated tickets, inclusive tour tickets, and much more.