Fly with Niki Airlines
NIKI Luftfahrt GmbH also sometimes called, as flyNiki is the subsidiary of Air Berlin. It is the budget wing of the popular German airline. It was founded in 2003 and has since been offering flights to leisure destinations. It operates out of its main hub in Vienna International Airport. Its focus city consists of Salzburg Airport. Passengers can book charter services with the airline to more than 50 destinations located across Europe and the Middle East. Some of the cities that it offers services to include Tel Aviv, Antalya, Larnaca, Copenhagen, Nice, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Santorini, Shannon, Milan, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Valencia, Zurich, and Edinburgh. Its flights predominantly take off from Vienna, Salzburg, Graz, and Linz. Its fleet consists of aircrafts from Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, and Embraer 190 series. It is a part of Oneworld alliance. Its frequent flyer program is called topbonus.
It offers services across Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Offers web check-in facility
- Passengers can check-in anytime within 30 hours and 45 minutes before departure
- Offers check-in services at Swiss railway stations
- Offers gourmet meals on some of its flights
- One piece of carry-on baggage allowed
- The weight of carry-on baggage not to exceed 8 kg
- Free checked-in baggage
- The number of free checked baggage varies on different routes