Fly with Provincial Airlines
Provincial Airlines is a regional airline operating service in Canada. It is headquartered in St. John's International Airport, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Established in the year 1972, it is popularly known as PAL. Besides St. John’s, its offices are located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Goose Bay. It predominantly offers flights in the eastern part of the country. Overall, it flies to about 23 destinations. Churchill Falls, St. Anthony, Charlo, Montreal, Quebec City, Nain, and Deer Lake are some of the cities on the itinerary of the airline. It uses a combination of Saab 340B, Saab 340A, de Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter, Cessna Citation X, Cessna Citation S550, de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter, Fairchild Metro III, Bombardier 415, Beechcraft 350 Super King Air, Beechcraft 200 Super King Air,Bombardier Dash 8 Series 300, Bombardier Dash 8 Series 106 , and Bombardier Dash 8 Series 102 series aircrafts.
The airline offers service across single class- Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Passengers can carry two pieces of checked baggage
- Weight per piece of baggage not to exceed 25lbs or overall 50lbs
- One piece of carry-on baggage permitted
- Weight of the carry-on baggage not to exceed 13lbs
- Offers assistance prior to boarding to passengers traveling with young children, or in case anyone needs genuine help
- Comfortable seating
- Warm and friendly staff and cabin crew members