Rossiya Airlines OJSC or simply Rossiya Russian Airlines is an airline based in Saint Petersburg. It operates as a secondary national airline in the country. It was founded in the year 2006 after it merged with a Moscow-based company and Saint Petersburg based Aviation Company. Predominantly it offers scheduled and charter flights. At present, it flies to about 97 destinations including Istanbul, Sofia, Prague, Nice, Paris, Copenhagen, Rome, Milan, Moscow, Barcelona, Kiev, and London. The airline has inked codeshare agreements with Aeroflot, Aerosvit Airlines, Air Astana, Air France, Air Moldova, airBaltic, Austrian Airlines, Belavia, Czech Airlines, Estonian Air, Finnair, Hainan Airlines, Iberia, Icelandair, KLM, Korean Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Scandinavian Airlines, and Swiss International Air Lines. It uses a fleet of AN-148-100B, Airbus – 320, Airbus – 319-114, Boeing 737-500, and Boeing 767-300 series planes. It is a pet friendly airline and passengers can transport domestic animals in the cabin.
The airline offers service across two classes - Business Class, and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Generous staff and prompt services
- Offers hot meals and hot snacks depending on the destination
- Two pieces of carry-on baggage permitted
- Weight of carry-on baggage not to exceed 10kg
- Special check-in counters
- Comfortable seating
- Priority service offered to these passengers
- Access to business class lounges
- Free checked-in baggage weight permitted is 30kg
- Warm staff and quick services
- Offers light sandwiched and hot meals on select destinations
- One piece of carry-on baggage permitted
- Weight of carry-on baggage not to exceed 8kg