Fly with Shenzhen Airlines
Shenzhen Airlines was established in November 1992 and has its headquarters located in Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong. The airline is jointly owned by the Shenzhen Municipal Government and Air China. Though Shenzhen Airlines came into existence in November 1992, it however began its flight operations from 17th September 1993. The airline is currently the fourth largest domestic carrier in China after Air China, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. The airline accounts for nearly 7 percent of flights and seat capacity in China’s aviation sector. Shenzhen Airlines is presently operating flights services to 160 domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport. The airline also conducts operations from its secondary hubs at Guangzhou, Jiangsu, Shandong, Yunnan, Zhengzhou, Shenyang, Wuxi, and Nanning.
There are two cabin classes offered by Shenzhen Airlines to the customers – First Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Flat bed seats offered
- Seat pitch of 38 to 48 inch
- Complimentary meals with multiple menu options
- Complimentary wines and non-alcoholic beverages served throughout the flight
- One carry-on bag of maximum 5 kg
- Checked baggage allowance of up to 40 kg applicable
- Great in-flight entertainment system with AVOD
- Wide and comfortable seats
- Complimentary snacks or meals served depending on flight duration
- Complimentary beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, served
- One piece of carry-on bag applicable of up to 5 kg weight
- A maximum of 20 kg checked baggage allowed