Fly with Sky Airline
Sky Airlines is an airline based in Santiago, Chile. The South American carrier was founded in 2001 and at present operates out of its hub in Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport. Its secondary hub is located in Cerro Moreno International Airport. Calama, Lima, Buenos Aires, Puerto Montt is the airline’s focus city. It is the second largest airline in the country and is only behind LAN Airlines. Its mode of operation is the semi-low concept. Currently, it flies to about 20 destinations including Buenos Aires, La Paz, Lima, Punta Arenas, El Salvador, Arica, Florianopolis, and Valdivia. Its fleet consists of Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A319-100 series planes. Sky Plus is its frequent flyer program.
The airline offers service across single class- Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- One piece of cabin baggage allowed
- Maximum weight of cabin baggage permitted is 5kg on domestic and 8kg on international flights
- One piece of checked-in baggage allowed
- Weight not to exceed 20kg on domestic routes
- Weight of checked-in baggage not to exceed 32kg on international routes
- Accepts dogs and cats as checked-in baggage
- Allows unaccompanied minors aged between 5years and 12years to travel alone
- Web check-in facility available
- Comfortable seating
- Warm and friendly staff