Fly with Star Peru
StarPeru was founded in May 1997. The airline was initially named Star Up and provided charter flights for multinational and domestic companies. Star Up however renamed itself as StarPeru in 2005 and started purchasing Boeing 737-200 aircrafts bringing it to a total of five aircrafts. StarPeru has now emerged as Peru’s fastest growing carrier and is a proud owner of 11 aircrafts comprising of British-made BAe146. StarPeru is headquartered in the capital city of Lima and provides flight services to Lima too for domestic destinations from its main hub at Lima’s Jorge Chávez International Airport. The airline essentially caters only domestic destinations within Peru, and also one short-haul international service to the Brazilian Amazon.
StarPeru has all its aircrafts configured in a single class layout. The airline offers five types of fare – Basic Fare, Regular Fare, Premium Fare, Premium Star Fare and Star Golden Fare.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Checked baggage of up to 25 kg applicable on Basic Fare
- 67 percent of adult net fare payable for children on Regular Fare
- Regular Fare checked baggage allowance same as on Basic Fare
- 50 percent of net adult fare applicable for children on Premium Fare
- 100 percent of air miles accumulated on Premium Star Fare
- 150 percent of air miles accumulated of Star Golden Fare
- One piece of hand luggage not exceeding 4 kg allowed across all fare types