* Travel dates Oct 16-Nov 15. Fares updated on: 9/2/2014 at 9:34 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Surinam Airways
Surinam Airways, the national airline of Suriname, is headquartered in Paramaribo. The state-owned Surinam Airways is providing flight services to many regional and long-haul destinations from its main hub at Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport. Presently, the airline is serving 10 domestic as well as many international destinations including United States, Trinidad and Tobago, Netherlands, Haiti, Guyana, French Guiana, Curacao, Brazil, Barbados and Aruba. Surinam Airlines owns a fleet of four aircrafts comprising of one Airbus A340-300 and three Boeing 737–300.
Surinam Airways provides travel in two classes to its customers – Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Comfortable and luxurious seats
- Seat pitch of 36 inch
- Exclusive desk-in counters
- Priority check-in
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
- Personalized service
- Complimentary snacks and meals
- Welcome champagne prior to departure
- Personal seat-back monitor for in-flight entertainment
- Two pieces of checked baggage not exceeding 32 kg each
- Spacious seats
- Seat pitch of 32 inch
- Complimentary beverages and meals served
- One checked bag not more than 25 kg on international flights
- Individual seat-back screen with a selection of music and movies