Fares are based on historical data. Travel dates Oct 01-Oct 31. Fares updated on: 8/22/2014 at 9:12 AM.
Fly with Taca Airlines
Founded in 1931, TACA Airlines, which is known by its full name ‘Transportes Aereos del Continente Americano’, is the flagship carrier of El Salvador. The airline had operated for 82 years serving 50 destinations in the Americas before it finally merged with Avianca on 7th October 2009. Prior to its merger TACA Airlines had been the 2nd oldest airline that continuously operated in the Caribbean and Central America. Now the customers of TACA Airlines are offered all the privileges of Avianca as it is currently operating under its brand name.
TACA Airlines, which is now being operated under the brand of Avianca, offers two classes of travel – Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Seats with additional recline and lumbar support
- More legroom
- Priority check-in
- Priority boarding and exit
- Priority baggage handling
- Two pieces of free checked baggage allowance of maximum 32 kg each
- State-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system
- Complimentary meals with a choice of international cuisines
- A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two pieces of carry-on luggage not exceeding 10 kg each
- Two pieces of free checked baggage not more than 32 kg each
- Wide and comfortable seats
- Flexible fare options
- No charges on ticket cancellation
- Seat-back touchscreen with a wide selection of music, videos and TV programs
- Complimentary meals with a wide selection of international cuisines
- A wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- One piece of carry-on luggage of up to 10 kg
- Two pieces of free checked baggage of maximum 23 kg each
Taca Airlines Latest News
Fabulous business class Fares to Central America by Taca Airlines Mar 09, 2011
Taca Airlines are now offering special business class fares on nonstop flights from United States to several Central American destinations.
The last date to book your tickets ...Read More
Previous updates »