* Travel dates May 06-Jun 05. Fares updated on: 3/29/2015 at 7:57 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Tap Portugal Airlines
TAP Portugal is the flagship carrier of Portugal. It is also known as ‘Transportes Aéreos Portugueses’ and came into existence in 1945. It is popularly called TAP. The airline is headquartered in Lisbon and operates flight services to Lisbon too for many domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Lisbon’s Portela Airport. The airline also maintains a secondary hub at Porto’s Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport, with the focus city being Madeira Airport. TAP Portugal is a member of world’s leading global airline alliance Star Alliance ever since 14th March 2005. The airline owns an all-Airbus fleet of 55 aircrafts offering 2,000 flights every week to worldwide destinations. Currently, TAP Portugal is serving 80 destinations spanning in 36 countries throughout South America, Europe, North America and Africa.
TAP Portugal offers travel to its customers in two classes – Executive Class (Business Class) and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Lie-flat seats
- Anti-allergy pillows provided
- Adjustable headrests
- Amenity kits
- Complimentary noise-cancellation headphones
- Personal in-flight entertainment system with a wide choice of music and videos
- Greater privacy as compared to economy class
- Satellite phones available
- Power outlet to charge laptops
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Seats with more recline
- Seat pitch of 30 to 34 inch depending on aircrafts
- Seat width of 17.3 to 18 inch
- More legroom
- Pillows and blankets provided
- Complimentary meals, snacks and beverages
- Seat-back touchscreen with AVOD for in-flight entertainment