* Travel dates May 07-Jun 06. Fares updated on: 3/28/2015 at 8:01 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with XL Airways France
The French carrier XL Airways France is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. The airline was founded in 1995 and initially operated under the name of Star Europe. After two years, it was however renamed and was called Star Airlines. The airline was later on purchased by XL Leisure Group and was once again named as XL Airways France on 23rd November 2006. The airline now continues to operate under the brand of XL Airways France. A privately-owned carrier, XL Airways France operates out of its main hub at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport providing flight services to many destinations in the Caribbean, the Middle East and Africa. The airline is also conducting charter flights to the destinations located in the Mediterranean.
XL Airways France offers its customers opportunity to travel in two classes – Galaxy Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Top-quality Leather seats offering great comfort
- Priority check-in
- Welcome champagne before departure
- Amenity kit
- Complimentary meals with a choice of international cuisines
- Fine wines and non-alcoholic beverages served
- Personal video with a wide selection of latest films and music
- One carry-on bag along with a personal item not more than 5 kg
- One free checked baggage allowed
- Comfortable and spacious seats
- Snacks, meals and drinks available for purchase on board on medium-haul flights
- Complimentary meals and drinks served on long-haul flights
- One carry-on bag of a maximum 5 kg
- In-flight entertainment system available