Air Macau is the flagship carrier of Macau. The airline was founded on 13th September 1994. It however started its commercial operations from 9th November 1995. Air Macau operates out of its main hub at Macau International Airport. Currently, the airline conducts services to 12 destinations in Mainland China, as well as other international destinations. Air Macau owns a fleet of Airbus aircrafts, including seven A321, two A320 and five A319 aircrafts. The airline is presently serving many destinations including Taipei, Kaohsiung, Beijing, Osaka, Tokyo, Changsha, Da nag, Bangkok, Chengdu, Seoul, Quanzhou, Nanjing, Wenzhou, Shanghai, Shenyang, Chongqing, Xiamen, Taiyuan, Hefei, Hangzhou, Ningbo and Nanning. Air Macau is playing a significant role in flying passengers across the Taiwan Strait.
Air Macau offers two classes of service to its customers – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- One carry-on baggage not exceeding 7 kg
- One free checked baggage allowance of up to 30 kg
- Complimentary meals, snacks or breakfast provided depending on the duration of flight
- One free checked baggage allowance of up to 20 kg
- One carry-on luggage of a maximum 7 kg
- No meals, snacks or breakfast served on short-haul flights
- Complimentary meals offered on long-haul flights