Atlasjet Airlines is a Turkish carrier headquartered in Istanbul. The airline operates most of its flights out of its main hub at Istanbul’s Kemal Ataturk Internatioanl Airport. Founded on 14th March 2001, Atlasjet Airlines provides flights services to many domestic and international destinations. Before being operated under the present brand, the airline was formerly called Atlasjet International Airlines. The airline also conducts charter flights as well. The countries being currently served by Atlasjet Airlines include Armenia, Ukraine, Iran, Turkey, Northern Cyprus and Iraq. The destinations where the airline is operating its flights in these countries include Adana, Yerevan, Van, Antalya, Tbilisi, Tehran, Bidrum, Sulaymaniah, Simferopol, Dalaman, Northern Nicosia, Kayseri, Erbil, Kars, Izmir and Giziantep. The airline presently owns a fleet of 15 aircrafts. These include 11 Airbus A321-200, three Airbus A320-200 and one Airbus A319-100.
Atlasjet Airlines offers travel to its customers in Business Class and EkonomPlus or Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Comfortable leather seats
- Carry-on baggage not more than 8 kg
- Free checked baggage of maximum 40 kg on long-haul flights
- Complimentary meals and drinks
- Free checked baggage not more than 30 kg on domestic flights
- A selection of videos and audios for in-flight entertainment
- Hand baggage of maximum 8 kg
- Luxurious leather seats
- Free checked baggage not exceeding 30 kg on long-haul flights
- Free checked baggage not more than 20 kg on domestic flights
- Audios and videos for in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary meals and beverages