Ryanair Ltd. is a low-cost airline established in the year 1985. The airline has its headquarters based in Dublin Airport. It also operates from another primary base in London Stansted Airport. At present, it flies to over 175 destinations across Europe and Africa. Brussels, Edinburgh, Leeds, Budapest, Madrid, Nice, Nantes, Cologne/Bonn, Hahn, Kos, Knock, Shannon, Pisa, Rome, Turin, Riga, Vilnius, Moss, Warsaw, Bucharest, Stockholm, London, and Manchester are a few cities served by the airline. It operates a fleet of 299 Boeing 737-800 aircrafts. It strictly operates as a no-frills airline. The airline does not allow unaccompanied children up to the age of 16 years to travel alone.
The airline offers service across single class - Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Two pieces of checked baggage allowed
- Passengers are required to pay a fee for each of these bags
- Passengers can book either 15kg or 20kg baggage allowance
- One piece of carry-on baggage permitted
- The weight of cabin baggage not to exceed 10kg
- Online check-in facility available
- Allows passengers to use certain electronic appliances post take-off
- Passengers can book priority boarding by paying certain fee
- Passengers can also pre-book their seats on the plane by paying a certain fee