Fare Buzz
Celebrating a Quarter Century in Service to the Travel Industry

Reliability & Credibility. In business since 1994

Customer Care 7 Days A Week

Earn 2X Buzz Rewards points
when you Book Flights with our App. Download Now!
Mobile Phone
bornfree Travel blog
The Caribbean has some of the gorgeous beaches. But have you ever had a magical... Read More
Whether you're traveling for spring break, a winter getaway or simply for some... Read More
Many people have jobs that require them to travel every now and then. In fact... Read More
Virgin Atlantic Airways Flight Tickets

Virgin Atlantic Airways is a privately owned British carrier being operated under a joint venture of Richard Branson-owned Virgin Group and American carrier Delta Air Lines. The majority stake of 51 percent is owned by the Virgin Group, while the remaining 49 percent stake is held by Delta Air Lines. Virgin Atlantic Airways is headquartered in West Sussex, near Gatwick Airport. The main hub of the airline is at Gatwick Airport from where it operates its flight services to various destinations spanning the UK, Australia, Asia, North America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. The airline currently operates a fleet comprising of Boeing and Airbus aircrafts.

Travel Classes:

Virgin Atlantic Airways provides travel in three classes to its customers – Upper Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class.

In-flight Services and Amenities

Upper Class

  • Comfortable and luxurious suite
  • Flat bed seats
  • Complimentary limousine transfer
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Priority security
  • Welcome champagne prior to departure
  • Complimentary meals with a diverse choice of menu
  • Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
  • Personal touchscreen with a wide selection of music, video and TV programs
  • Power outlet at each seat

Premium Economy

  • Wide and comfortable leather seats
  • Seat pitch of 38 inch
  • Adjustable headrest and footrest
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Priority baggage handling
  • Welcome drink before departure
  • Complimentary meals and beverages
  • Personal in-flight entertainment system with AVOD
  • Amenity kit

Economy Class

  • Comfortable seats
  • More legroom
  • Complimentary drinks and meals
  • Special entertainment kit for kids
  • Personal seat-back TV for in-flight entertainment
Virgin Atlantic Airways Flight Tickets Latest News
  • Virgin Atlantic to target Scotland after Heathrow slots win    
    Virgin Atlantic Airways recently announced that it has finally succeeded in acquiring all of the take-off and landing slots at London’s Heathrow ...Read More
  • Virgin Atlantic Airways being wooed to join Star Alliance    
    If United Airlines had its way, then Virgin Atlantic Airways flights would become a part of Star Alliance network. Star Alliance is the leading global ...Read More
  • Virgin Atlantic Airways launches direct flights between Cape Town and London for holiday season    
    Virgin Atlantic Airways recently announced the launch of its popular direct flights services between London and Cape Town. The airline in a stateme ...Read More
  • Previous Updates »
  • Buzz Rewards
    Free, Simple and Rewarding!
    • Earn Buzz Rewards points on select Bookings. It's FREE.
    • On accruing 5 points or more, you will receive a Fare Buzz Visa® Prepaid Card.
    • Turn your reward points into Shopping, Travel, Entertainment, Dining & much more.
    *Fares are round trip, Fares include all fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes. Tickets are non refundable, non transferable, non-assignable. Name changes are not permitted. Fares are subject to change without notice. Fares subject to availability. There is a higher probability of seats being available at this fare on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Certain Blackout dates may apply. Holidays & Weekend travel may have a surcharge.Other restrictions may apply. .

    © 1994 - 2022 Fare Buzz, Inc. All rights reserved. California: SOT #2073463, Washington: SOT #602755835, Nevada: SOT #20070138, Iowa: SOT #1223, JEN NY, INC. DBA FAREBUZZ Florida: SOT #ST40074