Travel dates Sep 02-Oct 02. Fares updated on: 7/23/2014 at 6:51 AM.
Fly with Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is the flagship carrier of Panama. It is headquartered in Panama City. Founded in 1947, the national airline of Panama operates its flights out of its main hub at Tocumen International Airport. Copa Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance. It is also the main operator and owner of Colombian airline AeroRepublica, and is currently known as Copa Airlines Colombia. The airline presently offers about 300 daily flights to 65 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
Copa Airlines offers two classes of service to its customers – Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Special check-in lines at airport counters
- Priority boarding and priority baggage handling
- Privacy and maximum comfort with leather seats
- Premium wine selection
- Pillows and blankets for comfortable travel
- Travel kit containing toiletry items and hot towels
- In-flight entertainment system with music radio and TV programs
- Complimentary beverages and meals
- In-flight entertainment system with music radio and TV series
Copa Airlines Latest News
Copa Airlines launches flights between Fort Lauderdale and Panama Jul 18, 2014
Copa Airlines has expanded its network to Latin America further. The airline recently launched its new nonstop flights services from Fort Lauderdale to Panama City. The new route w...Read More
Previous updates »