* Travel dates Dec 03-Jan 02. Fares updated on: 10/24/2014 at 6:52 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is the flagship carrier of Panama. It is headquartered in Panama City. Founded in 1947, the national airline of Panama operates its flights out of its main hub at Tocumen International Airport. Copa Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance. It is also the main operator and owner of Colombian airline AeroRepublica, and is currently known as Copa Airlines Colombia. The airline presently offers about 300 daily flights to 65 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
Copa Airlines offers two classes of service to its customers – Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Special check-in lines at airport counters
- Priority boarding and priority baggage handling
- Privacy and maximum comfort with leather seats
- Premium wine selection
- Pillows and blankets for comfortable travel
- Travel kit containing toiletry items and hot towels
- In-flight entertainment system with music radio and TV programs
- Complimentary beverages and meals
- In-flight entertainment system with music radio and TV series
Copa Airlines Latest News
Copa Airlines flights to 9th U.S. destination Tampa from Dec 16 Jul 24, 2014
Copa Airlines recently announced it will launch its flights to its newest gateway in the United States in December this year. The airline said that it will begin flights to Tampa s...Read More
Previous updates »