Fly with Frontier Airlines
Before Frontier Airlines that is currently operating came into existence, it used to operate as a home carrier for forty years in Denver before it was purchased. It came into its current existence in the year 1986. Since then, the airline has carried millions of passengers to their destinations. The headquarters of this low cost airline is located in Denver, Colorado. Flights are operated to 74 destinations touching various cities of the country. The airline has maintained its hub at Denver International Airport. It also has a code sharing agreement with Great Lakes Airlines. The airline offers excellent services and airline product that are expected by airline passengers. Moreover, these services are offered at competitive prices.
In the year 1994, Frontier Airlines was incorporated. The incorporation was done by a group of former Frontier Airlines executives. When Continental Airlines shut down, a need for another airline to fill the void was acutely felt as a result of which Frontier Airlines came into existence. In 1994, Frontier Airlines began its scheduled flights using Boeing 737’s. With a slogan of “The spirit of the west”, the airline is operating with an aim to offer comfortable journey to the passengers.
Code Sharing Agreement
The airline has a code sharing agreement with Great Lakes Airlines and offer connecting flights between Phoenix and Denver.
Frontier Airlines presently operates a fleet of four Embraer E-190 aircrafts. The airline also has an impressive fleet of Airbus aircrafts, which includes one A318-100, 34 A319-100 and 16 A320-200 aircrafts.
Frontier Airlines connects various destinations and offer flights to 74 destinations. The destinations are Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States and the Dominican Republic. The airline flies its aircrafts to ten international destinations.
Frontier Airlines operates flights on several routes. These include Liberia, San Jose, Punta Cana, Montego Bay, Cancun, Cozumel, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta, San Jose Del Cabo, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Phoenix, Little Rock, Fresno, Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Denver and Durango.
- Every passenger is allowed to carry one bag inside the cabin along with a personal item like handbag, briefcase or a laptop;
- Dimensions of Standard Article should not be more than 62 linear inches
- Maximum weight of Standard Article - 50 lbs
- In case size limitation is exceeded, a fees of $75 fee is levied
- In case weight limitations is exceeded, a fees of $ 75 is levied
In Flight Experience
- At a very low price, about 30 channels can be enjoyed in the flight
- Top rated TV shows can be seen
- Live Satellite TV can also be seen
- Wi-Fi services are available
- Seats are comfortable with enough leg space