Fly with ISRAIR
Israir Airlines is the third largest carrier in Israel, after El Al Israel Airlines, the national carrier, and Arkia Israel Airlines. The airline is headquartered in the capital city of Tel Aviv and operates flights services out of its main hub at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport. The airline also maintains secondary hubs at Eilat Airport, Haifa Airport and Sde Dov Airport and conducts flight operations to various domestic destinations. Israir Airlines, popularly called Israir, is renowned to offer charter services to destinations spanning in North America, Europe and Asia. Founded in 1989, the airline initially operated under the brand name of ‘Knafei HaEmek’ or Valley Wings. It was however named as Israir Airlines in 1996. The airline is essentially a low-cost Israeli carrier, which has modeled its business on the lines of leading U.S. low-cost carrier JetBlue Airways. Israir Airlines first started offering scheduled domestic flights from Eliat, Ben Gurion, Sde Dov and Haifa airports in the north of Israel, but expanded its service to international destinations in 1999 offering charter flights. Israir Airlines presently owns a fleet of four aircrafts comprising of two Airbus A320-232 and two ATR 72-500.
Israir Airlines offers travel in Premium Class (Business Class) and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- One piece of carry-on baggage not exceeding 8 kg
- Two pieces of free checked baggage of maximum 110 pounds
- Wide and comfortable seats in business class
- Free access to business class lounges
- Complimentary meals and beverages offered
- Israir Airlines is a smoking-free airline
- Telephone services available on board
- Great in-flight entertainment