* Travel dates Apr 14-May 14. Fares updated on: 3/4/2015 at 8:40 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is the national airline of Kenya. Kenya Airways came into being after East African Airways was finally dissolved in 1977. The airline is headquartered in Embakasi, Narobi. A state-owned carrier up till April 1995, Kenya Airways became a private airline in 1996. The Government of Kenya presently holds a 29.8 percent stake, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines a 26.73 percent stake, and the remaining stakes owned by private investors. Kenya Airways presently operates fights to domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The airline is currently serving 58 cities spanning in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. Kenya Airways owns a fleet of 43 aircrafts comprising of five Embraer 170 LR, 12 Embraer 190 AR, six Boeing 737-300, four Boeing 737-700 and five Boeing 737-800.
Kenya Airways provides travel in two classes to its customers – Premier World (Business Class) and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Seat pitch of 75 to 76 inch
- Flat beds
- Personal TVs with AVOD for in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- In-seat power outlets to charge laptops
- Comfort kit with pillow and blanket
- Wide, spacious seats
- Seat pitch of 32 inch
- Personal TVs with a wide choice of films and music
Kenya Airways Latest News
Kenya Airways to start Nairobi-Guangzhou service in November Oct 04, 2013
Kenya Airways has announced that it will take the delivery of its first of three Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in mid-October this year. The new aircraft would be the largest in the ai...Read More
Previous updates »