Fly with Norwegian Air
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA or Norwegian is the third largest budget carrier in Europe. The airline was founded in 1993 and at present offers flights to over 120 destinations across Europe, Middle East, Asia, and the United States. Some of the cities served by the airline include New York City, Munich, Istanbul, Milan, Zurich, Manchester, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Bangkok. It also operates service as Scandinavia’s second largest airline. Its headquarter is located in Diamanten building in Fornebu (Bærum), Norway. It operates out of its bases in Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, London, Málaga, Las Palmas, Alicante, Bangkok, Bergen, Trondheim, and Stavanger. It is also set to launch service from Tenerife beginning February 2014 and Madrid launching in June 2014. It commenced its first long haul flight in May 2013. Its long haul service is operated by the subsidiary Norwegian Long Haul. At present, its fleet comprises of Boeing 737-300, Boeing 737-800, and Boeing 737 MAX 8 series. Its frequent flyer program is called Norwegian Reward.
The airline offers service across single class- Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi service available
- One hand baggage allowed as carry-on luggage
- The weight of carry-on luggage not to exceed 8kg
- Two pieces of checked-in baggage allowed
- Weight of checked-in baggage not to exceed 32kg per piece
- Pet friendly airline and accepts dogs and cats in cargo or cabin
- Also allows check-ins through self service kiosks, as well as online
- Offers on-demand audio and video for entertainment
- Passengers can choose food and beverages from the list mentioned on the menu