Fly with Oman Air
It is the flag bearer of Oman and was founded in 1981. It is run by the government of Oman. The headquarters of the airline is Muscat International Airport. The airline focuses on comfort, flexibility, affordability, and relaxation of passengers on board.
The airline has its primary hub in Muscat International Airport. Oman Air covers several domestic and international routes. Oman Air flights serve the following scheduled destinations:
- Cairo – Cairo International Airport
- Dar es Salaam – Julius Nyerere International Airport
- Zanzibar – Zanzibar International Airport
- Chittagong – Shah Amanat International Airport
- Bangalore – Bengaluru International Airport
- Chennai – Chennai International Airport
- Delhi – Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Hyderabad – Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Jaipur – Jaipur Airport
- Kochi – Cochin International Airport
- Kozhikode – Calicut International Airport
- Lucknow – Amausi Airport
- Mumbai – Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram – Trivandrum International Airport
- Malé – Malé International Airport
- Kathmandu – Tribhuvan International Airport
- Islamabad – Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- Karachi – Jinnah International Airport
- Lahore – Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Colombo – Bandaranaike International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bahrain International Airport
- Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
- Kuwait International Airport
- Beirut – Beirut Rafic Hariri International
- Doha – Doha International Airport
- Dammam – King Fahd International Airport
- Jeddah – King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Riyadh – King Khalid International Airport
- Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain – Al Ain International Airport
- Dubai – Dubai International Airport
- Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Frankfurt – Frankfurt Airport
- Munich – Munich Airport
- Milan – Malpensa Airport
- Zurich – Zurich Airport
- London – London Heathrow Airport
The airline is a much awarded one .It has won several awards; it won the Best business class airlines seat award 2011. It also bagged two awards for its amenity bags, best first class female amenity bag and best unisex amenity bag business class It operates with a fleet of Airbus A330-200,Airbus A330-300,ATR 42-500,Boeing 737-700,Boeing737-800, Boeing 787-8 and Embraer 175.
Oman Air Fare Structure and Oman Air Flight Amenities
Oman Air understands and respects the needs and priorities of its passengers. It gives them freedom to choose according to their will, the seating arrangement they want for themselves. The choice can be made n the basis of the fare structure and the services of each class. Passengers can choose from economy class, business class and first class.
Passengers with Oman Air flight reservations for economy class get legroom of 34 inches, they get padded seat cover for more comfort, risible arm rests and they also have footrests. Meals are also served on board.
Business class passengers get very comfortable lie-in seats with a width of 22 inches and length of 77.5 inches. The pitch space is 82 inches and they have a one piece meal table. Passengers get a lavish meal on board.
Passengers can also book Oman Air flight tickets for first class. The first cabins are more spacious than the rest and every first class passenger enjoys privacy. The seats have a 8 point massage system, leg rest, 25.5 is the seats width and the pitch space is 85.5. They get the most exquisite meals and beverages.
Oman Air Baggage Policy
Passengers with Oman Air reservations for economy class can carry 30 kg as check in luggage. Business class and first class passengers can carry 40 kg and 50 kg respectively. Passengers with Oman Air tickets can carry one bag on board which can weigh a maximum of 7 kg.
Oman Air Rewards Program
Sindbad Frequent Flyer is the frequent flyer program of the airline; it gives many Oman Air flight deals, offers, bonuses and rewards.