Pacific Coastal Airlines Ltd is a Canadian Airline, which was established in the year 1987. Its main aim is to offer scheduled and charter service to various destinations in British Columbia. Its head office is located in Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. It operates out of its main base in Vancouver International Airport with an additional hub in Port Hardy Airport. At present, it flies to about 15 destinations including Anahim Lake, Bella Bella, Bella Coola, Campbell River, Comox, Cranbrook, Kelowna, Klemtu, Masset, Port Hardy, Powell River, Trail, Vancouver, Victoria, and Williams Lake. Currently, Pacific Airlines fleet consists of 25 aircrafts from Grumman Goose, Short 360, de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver, de Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter, Beechcraft Super King Air, Beechcraft 1900, and Saab 340 series. Its reward program is called Quick Pass. It is a pet friendly airline.
The airline offer service across single class-Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Checked-in baggage maximum limit permitted is 23kg
- There is no fixed number of baggage as long as the overall weight does not exceed 23kg
- No fixed number of pieces of carry-on baggage allowed
- The total weight of the cabin baggage must not exceed 11kg
- Spacious seating
- Friendly cabin crew and staff