Fly with Penair
Peninsula Airways informally known as PenAir was founded in the year 1955. The airline is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska. It is one of the largest airlines operating service in Alaska and also flies to some of the East Coast destinations. It functions out of its main base in Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. It has another primary hub located in Boston Logan International Airport. Cold Bay Airport, Dillingham Airport, Alaska King Salmon Airport, and Unalaska Airport act as the secondary hubs for the airline. At present, it flies to about 16 destinations. Anchorage, Aniak, Cold Bay, Dillingham, Dutch Harbor/Unalaska, King Salmon, McGrath, Sand Point, St. George, St. Paul, and Unalakleet are some of the cities served by the airline. Its fleet of 36 aircrafts comprises Saab 340, and Grumman G-21A Goose series planes. Its frequent flyer program is called Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan. It is a pet friendly airline.
The airline offers service across single class- Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- First checked baggage within Alaska is free
- All checked baggage to East Coast carry a fee
- The weight of each checked baggage should not exceed 23kg
- One item of carry-on baggage permitted
- Cabin baggage dimensions listed by the airline are 16"L x 16"W x 9"H
- Comfortable seating
- Warm and friendly cabin crew members