Fly with Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines is the flagship carrier of the Philippines. Founded in 1941, it is headquartered in Pasay City. It is the first and oldest airline in Asia being operated under its original name. The airline operates out of its main hub at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila. It also maintains a hub at Mactan-Cebu International Airport in Cebu City. Currently, Philippine Airlines offers flights services to 20 domestic destinations and 26 destinations in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, North America and Oceania.
Classes of Service:
Philippine Airlines offers two classes of services to its customers – Mabuhay Class (Business) and Fiesta Class (Economy).
- Angled lie-flat seats with increased legroom
- Upholstered Seats with a pitch of at least 60 inches
- Personal 15 inch TV screens with AVOD
- In-seat power outlet for laptops and other electronic devices
- Complimentary Amenity kits
- A wide selection of meals and beverages
- Comfortable seats with a seat pitch of between 32 and 34 inches
- A 9 inch TV screen with AVOD
- A USB port to charge portable electronic devices
- iPad on-Demand
- On board Wi-Fi for browsing Internet and sending mails