Fly with Porter Airlines
Porter Airlines is a regional airline based in Toronto. Founded in 2006, the airline is headquartered at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. The airline operates scheduled service between Toronto and destinations in Canada and the United States. It functions out of its main hub in Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. Its focus cities include Halifax Stanfield International Airport, Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. It flies to about 19 destinations including Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Boston, Chicago, Myrtle Beach, Newark, and Washington D.C. It uses Bombardier series aircrafts to fly passengers from one destination to the other. Porter Airline currently uses Bombardier Dash 8 Q400NextGen, and Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 and has placed the order for Bombardier CS100 aircrafts with the manufacturer. Its frequent flyer program is called VIPortal.
The airline offers service across a single class- Economy Class. However, the airline offers fares as per three classifications that include Firm Fare, Flexible Fare, and Freedom Fare.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Passengers are allowed to take two pieces of carry-on baggage
- Passengers can take one piece of standard item and one piece of personal item as cabin baggage
- Weight per item not to exceed 9kg
- One baggage within Canada can be transported free of cost
- All baggage to and from Canada carry fee
- Comfortable seating
- Generous cabin crew and staff
- Pet friendly airline
- Allows transportation of dogs and cats in the cabin along with the passengers
Porter Airlines Latest News
Porter Airlines announces new interline agreement with South African Airways Sep 19, 2012
Canada’s low cost carrier Porter Airlines recently announced it has entered into a new interline agreement with South African Airways.
The agreement will enable customers b...Read More
Previous updates »