Fly with Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines is a low-cost airline in the United States. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It is the largest carrier in the U.S. based on the numbers of domestic passengers carried. Southwest Airlines acquired AirTran Airways in 2011 and is currently in the process of integrating its flight schedule and services. Southwest Airlines presently offers flight services to over 70 cities in more than 42 states in the U.S. as well as in Puerto Rico.
Class of Service:
Southwest Airlines offers one-class service to its customers on all its flights.
- Comfortable leather seats
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Satellite broadband to be provided in all flights for a fee
- Priority boarding, a premium drink coupon and priority security checkpoint access on purchase of Business Select fares
- Free first or second checked bag
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase