Fly with Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is one of the leading ultra low-cost carriers in the United States. The airline is headquartered in Miramar, Florida, and currently operates the largest ULCC flight network in the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America. Spirit Airline’s major focus cities include Fort Lauderdale, Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Detroit, Chicago and Dallas. It also offers flights services to some of the top destinations such as New York City, Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Bogota, Cancun and Los Angeles. The airline presently flies to more than 45 destinations throughout the U.S., the Caribbean, South America and Mexico.
Class of Service:
Spirit Airlines offers one class of service to its customers across its flight network.
Amenities and Services Offered:
- Deluxe leather seats
- Allows one personal item that fits under the seat
- Big Front Seats that are wider with additional legroom available at a additional charge
- Select Seat option available for booking in advance for a fee
- Carry-on and checked baggage allowed for a fee
- Beverages and snacks available for purchase