Fly with Vueling Airlines
Vueling Airlines is a leading privately owned carrier in Spain. Its headquarters is located at El Prat de Llobregat in Barcelona. The airline operates flights services to many domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Barcelona-El Prat Airport. Vueling Airlines also conducts flights from its 13 other bases that are located in various European cities. These include Valencia, Seville, Rome-Fiumicino, Paris-Orly, Palma de Mallorca, Málaga, Madrid, Florence, Brussels, Bilbao, Amsterdam, Alicante, A Coruña and Ibiza. Vueling Airlines, the second largest Spanish carrier, is presently serving above 100 destinations in Europe, Asia and North Africa, Spain and the Near East. Founded in February 2004, Vueling Airlines is now owned by a British company IAG, which is also the operator of British Airways and Iberia. The airline currently owns an all-Airbus fleet of 70 aircrafts. These include 4 Airbus A319-100 and 66 Airbus A320-200.
Vueling Airlines provides its customers only one class of travel.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Advanced seat selection for a fee
- XL seat can be booked with extra legroom
- Duo seat available for a fee with empty middle seat
- Priority boarding, Priority check-in and complimentary snacks and drinks available on Duo seat
- Beverages and snacks available for purchase
- Complimentary audio in-flight entertainment available
- One carry-on bag of up to 10 kg along with one small personal item
- One free checked baggage of a maximum 23 kg.