Delta Airline declares its business class flight deals and offers the pleasure of BusinessElite to its passengers. According to the Airlines, by planning and booking of international business class flight
, all its passengers take advantage of this offer deal.
- Personal in-flight entertainment on demand;
- Flat Bed Seating on some routes;
- Five course dining menu by Chef Michelle Bernstein;
- Laptop power access and personal reading light.
BusinessElite service is surprisingly luxurious and affordable. As a BusinessElite customer, you are also invited to use BusinessElite lounges in Atlanta, Cincinnati, and New York, as well as any Delta Sky Club™, before your international trip.
How to avail BusinessElite –
- From Atlanta or New York to Europe;
- Purchase 50 days advance at USD 1,159 to USD 1,679 each-way, based on a round-trip;
- Purchase 30 day advance at USD 1,809 to USD 2,709 each-way, based on a round-trip;
- Travel anytime only with valid documentation;
- Tickets must be purchased at least 30 or 50 days prior to departure and minimum 7 days stay required.
- Maximum stay of 3 months for 50 days advances purchase and 30 days for 30 days advance purchase.
- Fares are only valid in the BusinessElite cabin on Delta or Delta Connection carriers and certain code share partner flights only.
- From Athens: October 20-26, 2009
- To Nice: September 29-October 5, 2009 and May 9-22, 2010
- From Nice: September 25-30, 2009 and May 16-25, 2010
- From Zurich: September 29-October 4, 2009
Fares may include travel in the Economy cabin on flights within the United States or Europe.
Additional fare rules, taxes, fees, baggage charges and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
For more information and reservations please call Fare Buzz at 1-800-847-1963.