Caribbean Airlines is the national airline of both Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica, following its acquisition of Air Jamaica on May 1, 2010. The airline is wholly owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago with its main hub at the Piarco International Airport in Trinidad.
Caribbean Airlines declare its spring business class airfare miles sales for destinations of your choice
Destinations Business Class
- Trinidad to North America 20,000
- North America to Trinidad 20,000
- Trinidad to Guyana 10,000
- Guyana to Trinidad 10,000
As per Airlines, customer required 70% regular miles for ticket purchase. If any customers have not enough miles, they simply purchase the additional miles needed at the cost of USD30 per 1000 miles!
- Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Offer is valid till 31 May, 2010 only
- Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes
- North America - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, New York and Toronto
- Other special conditions may apply
For more information and reservations please call Fare Buzz at 1-800-847-1963 or Click here to submit a Quote Request.