Frontier ranks in top ten for offering best airline rewards
Frontier is not just a budget airline based in Denver. Passengers now have another reason to book cheap flights with the low cost carrier. It has achieved yet another feather in its cap by ranking in the top-ten list of carriers that offer the best airline rewards.
The announcement was made by the U.S. News & World Report. The publication put Frontier at number 9 on the list of top ten winners. It is for the first time that the American magazine touched the subject of airline rewards.
The publication calculates the rankings based on a neutral technique, which includes important parameters like individual airline’s daily flight volume, number of destinations that it operates to, and the ease at which one can earn a free flight. It also takes into account other features as well. After collating the data, the publication compares all the aspects to determine the winners. The ultimate goal is to find out which airline offers its passengers the best value for their money under the frequent flyer program.
Frontier’s EarlyReturns program overall received 1.95 points. Features like abundant fares and seating options, miles can be earned and redeemed through travel agents and third party websites and elite member levels offering an assortment of reward accounted for Frontier’s listing.
List of winners:
- Southwest Airlines: Southwest Rapid Rewards
- United Airlines: United MileagePlus
- Delta Air Lines: Delta SkyMiles
- JetBlue: JetBlue TrueBlue
- American Airlines: American Airlines AAdvantage
- Alaska Airlines: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- Virgin America: Virgin America Elevate
- Hawaiian Airlines: HawaiianMiles
- Frontier Airlines: Frontier EarlyReturns
- Spirit Airlines: FREE SPIRIT