CEBU Pacific Air Flight Tickets
CEBU Pacific Air started operating its flights 16 years ago on March 8, 1996. The airline has the largest number of flights and operates to the highest number of routes. Ninoy Aquino International Airport Pasay City, Philippines is the headquarters of the airline. The aim of the airline is to equip itself with the latest technology and to ensure quality service.
The air carrier company has four hubs; Clark International Airport, Francisco Bangoy International Airport, Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Mactan-Cebu International Airport. The airline covers 52 destinations; it has a huge reach and goes to Places like Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia and many more.
Its destinations include:
- Diosdado Macapagal International Airport
- Laoag - Laoag International Airport
- Beijing - Beijing Capital International Airport
- Guangzhou - Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Seoul - Incheon International Airport
- Busan - Gimhae International Airport
- Taipei - Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Bandar Seri Begawan - Brunei International Airport
- Siem Reap - Siem Reap International Airport
- Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Osaka - , Macau International Airport
- Dipolog - Dipolog Airport
- General Santos - General Santos International Airport
- Ozamiz - Labo Airport
- Pagadian - Pagadian Airport
- Siargao - Sayak Airport
- Surigao - Surigao Airport
- Tawi-Tawi - Sanga-Sanga Airport
- Zamboanga - Zamboanga International Airport
- Manila - Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The airline has been awarded several times. It has achieved the award for Marketing and Communication four times. It has also won the WWF, Digital Filipino Web Award, Changi Award, WTF Award, Readers Digest Award, 2 Budgies Awards amongst several others. The fleet of air is constituted of ATR72-500, Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A321neo.
CEBU Pacific Air Fare Structure and CEBU Pacific Air Flight Amenities
CEBU Pacific Air is a cost –efficient airline and all passengers are seated in the economy class. The flights are comfortable with ideal leg space.IN-flight games are provided for the entertainment of passengers. Magazines, Food and beverages can be brought by the customer according to their own choice. Customers can buy sandwiches, noodles, shrimp boxes, quick snacks, canned soda, beer, coconut juice, coffee and tea etc.
CEBU Pacific Air Baggage Policy
While booking their tickets, passengers can pre-purchase baggage allowance. They can choose from four categories; large, which can be up to 30 kg, medium up to 25, standard up to 20 and small which can have luggage that weighs a maximum of 15 kg. The carry-on luggage on certain flights can have these dimensions-56 ×36 ×23 and the weight should not be more than 7 kg. In some flights the weight cannot be than 5kg and the dimensions have to be limited to 56×35×20cm.
CEBU Pacific Air Rewards Program
CEB BIZ corporate reward program of the airline facilitates flight transfers, easy booking and also offers several rewards.