Fly with CEBU Pacific Air
Fly with Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific Air is one of the largest airlines operating out of Philippines. The budget airline was founded in 1988 but commenced operations in 1996 and has since been offering flying options to Filipinos to many destinations around the world. The airline has its headquarters based in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila. It functions out of its hubs in Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Clark International Airport, Francisco Bangoy International Airport, Iloilo International Airport, and Kalibo International Airport. It flies to over 50 destinations worldwide. Some of the cities that the airline serves include Jakarta, Osaka, Busan, Dubai, and Seoul. At present, its fleet comprises aircrafts from Airbus A319-100, A320-200, A330-300, and ATR 72-500series. European Union from March 30, 2010 banned the airline to operate service across Europe. However, this ban was revoked this year. It now plans to launch flights to various European destinations. Some of the awards received by the airline include WWF, Digital Filipino Web Award, Changi Award, WTF Award, Readers Digest Award, 2 Budgies Awards amongst others. CEB BIZ is the airline’s reward program.
The airline offers service across single class-Economy Class.
In-flight services and Amenities
- Warm and friendly staff and crew
- Web-check in available
- Comfortable seating with generous leg space
- In-flight games available
- Magazines provided
- Food and beverages up for sale
- Passengers can pre-book baggage allowance across four categories
- Weight allowed in large up to 30ks, medium up to 25kg, standard up to 20ks, and small up to 15kg
- Carry-on baggage should not weigh more than 7kg on some flights