* Travel dates Nov 11-Dec 11. Fares updated on: 10/1/2014 at 7:54 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines is the flagship carrier of Ethiopia. It was founded on 21st December 1945 and is headquartered in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa. Ethiopian Airlines provides flights services to many domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Bole International Airport. Currently, a total of 80 destinations are being served by the airline. The routes being served by Ethiopian Airlines presently is more than any other African carrier. The leading African carrier is conducting flights operations on 16 domestic routes. The international destinations being catered include seven in Europe, 16 in the Middle East and Asia, and two destinations in the Americas. Since December 2011, Ethiopian Airlines has become the third African carrier to join as a member of Star Alliance, after EgyptAir and South African Airways.
Ethiopian Airlines offers travel in two classes – Cloud Nine (combined service of First Class and Business Class) and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Flat beds offered
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- A wide choice of champagne or fine wines
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Amenity kit comprising essential items of personal use such as toothpaste, toothbrush, lip balm, eye shade, shaving kit, moisturizer, socks, comb, ear plug, perfume and shoe horn
- Moving Puzzles, Story and Coloring books provided to children
- Spacious cabin
- Seats recline to provide greater comfort
- More legroom
- Audios and videos for in-flight entertainment
- Light snacks offered
- A selection of alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary meals provided to passengers
- Amenity kits consisting of toothpaste, toothbrush, slumber shade and socks provided on long-haul flights to the United States and China
- Coloring and Story books and moving puzzles provided to children
Ethiopian Airlines Latest News
Ethiopian Airlines adds more Dreamliner to its fleet Jul 12, 2014
Ethiopian Airlines has added Boeing 787 Dreamliner on Addis Ababa – London route. The Dreamliner service on this route commenced from July 8.
The airline has received its ...Read More
Previous updates »