Fly with Royal Brunei
Royal Brunei Airlines Sdn Bhd or Royal Brunei Airlines is the flagship carrier of Sultanate of Brunei. It was established in the year 1974 and commenced service in 1975. Its headquarters are located in the capital city of Bandar Seri Begawan. Currently it operates out of its hub in Brunei International Airport. At present it flies to about 14 destinations including Melbourne, Shanghai, Bandar Seri Begawan, Manila, Jeddah, Dubai, and London. It has inked codeshare agreements with Cathay Pacific/Dragonair, Garuda Indonesia, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways International, and Maswings. It uses a fleet of Boeing 787-8, Boeing 777-200ER, Airbus A320-200, and Airbus A319-100 series planes. Its reward program is called Royal Skies.
The airline offers service across two classes - Business Class, and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Inclined bed seats
- 10.1-inch personal screen for entertainment available
- Every seat has a separate power outlet
- Special meals available on select routes
- Comfortable reclining seats
- Offer 33-inch seat pitch
- Personal monitors for entertainment
- A wide selection of on-demand audio, video, games
- Delectable meals available