Cheap Tickets from New York to Dubai
Dubai has emerged as a global city and one of the leading tourist destinations in the Middle East. Home to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and manmade marvel the Palm Islands, Dubai has been constantly attracting tourists from around the world year after year. Dubai has also become a shopper’s paradise. A visit to Dubai is simply enticing and awe-inspiring.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) keeps Dubai well connected with New York and many other destinations in the United States. Major airlines offering flights to Dubai from New York include Emirates Airline, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Turkish Airlines and Saudi Arabian Airlines.
Here are some of the interesting facts about this city pair. Knowing these facts beforehand will ensure a smooth travel. These facts are the following:
- The flight duration from New York to Dubai is 14 hours 12 minutes
- Air Canada serves Dubai from New York with a 345-seat airbus A340. It is a largest aircraft being currently flown on this route
- Travelers most connect to London for one-stop flights between New York and Dubai
- Currently 24 airlines are providing flights services between New York and Dubai
- United Airlines offers the shortest flight on New York-Dubai route. The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 6,849 miles
- Virgin Atlantic Airways offers 6 one-stop flights for travel between New York and Dubai
- Most nonstop flights on New York-Dubai route are offered by Emirates Airline
- Alitalia operates the smallest aircraft between New York and Dubai. The aircraft deployed on this route is a 50-seater CRJ
- A total of 308,435 seats on a daily basis are offered for travel between New York and Dubai
Searching for cheap flights from New York to Dubai? Seek help of our travel experts at Fare Buzz and book cheap airfares to Dubai. Book online or call at 1.888.808.4123 today.