Cheap Tickets from New York to San Juan
Visit San Juan, one of the vibrant destinations in the Caribbean. There’s so much to see, learn and experience here. History buffs head for San Juan to see its famous historical sites that are among the best-maintained in the Caribbean. The city has many museums that are worth visiting. There are many more attractions that you shouldn’t miss out on while you are visiting San Juan.
San Juan is easily accessible from New York (NYC) with most of the flights arriving at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU) in the city. San Juan has also strong air connectivity with major cities in the United States. Important airlines providing flights to San Juan from New York include JetBlue Airways, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and US Airways.
Knowing about this city pair prior to your travel is always advantageous. Here are some interesting facts that you must know. These facts are the following:
- San Juan is connected with New York with a total of 314 flights every week
- Airlines providing flights services between New York and San Juan are offering a total of 150,810 seats per day
- Continental Airlines is operating the largest aircraft on New York-San Juan route. The aircraft flown is a 182-seat Boeing 757
- The flight time from New York to San Juan is 3 hours 42 minutes
- JetBlue Airways offers most nonstop flights on New York-San Juan route
- Lufthansa is operating the smallest aircraft between New York and San Juan. The aircraft being currently flown is a 100-seat EMJ
- There are 2 one-stop flights being offered by LAN Argentina on New York-San Juan route
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flight on New York-San Juan route. The shortest flight distance is 1,600 miles
- A total of 9 airlines are presently offering flights between New York and San Juan