Cheap Tickets from New York to Nairobi
The nature reserves and wildlife safaris are the main reasons that keep attracting a large number of tourists to Nairobi round the year. With many adventure opportunities in its mountains, deserts and highlands, Nairobi is ready to entice and enthrall its visitors.
The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi keeps the city accessible with New York (NYC) and many other cities in the United States. Major airlines offering direct or connecting flights to Nairobi from New York includes Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, American Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, Brussels Airlines and Swiss International Air Lines.
It is always better to know about this city pair prior to your journey. This will help you know the destination even more thus ensuring a smooth travel. Some of these interesting facts are as follows:
- Air France is currently operating flights on New York-Nairobi route with the help of a 335-seat Airbus 330. It is the largest aircraft flown on this route
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operates the shortest flight between New York and Nairobi. The shortest flight distance is 7,776 miles
- Nairobi is being presently served by a total of 15 airlines from New York
- Lufthansa is operating the smallest aircraft between New York and Nairobi. The aircraft being flown is a 174-seat Boeing 767
- The flight duration from New York to Nairobi is 15 hours 14 minutes
- For one-stop flights, the most popular connecting city is London for travel between New York and Nairobi
- Both Nairobi and New York share between themselves a total of 274 flights per week
- Most one-stop flights are being offered by American Airlines
- There are 6 two stops or more flights being offered by Scandinavian Airlines for travel
To explore Kenya and know the myriad cultural traditions of numerous tribes, Nairobi is a must-visit destination. The city is ready to surprise you with its many archeological finds as well.