Cheap Tickets from New York to Johannesburg
Ever visited Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city? The city is home to world-famous art galleries and museums. The Johannesburg Art Gallery will simply fascinate you. It is the largest of its kind art gallery in Africa. The city is ready to amaze you with its numerous cultural attractions as well.
South African Airways and other international airlines keep Johannesburg well connected with New York (NYC) and other U.S. cities. Most of the flights to Johannesburg arrive at the OR Tambo International Airport (JNB). Major airlines offering flights from New York to Johannesburg include Ethiopian Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Iberia, TAP, Air France, United Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, Lufthansa and Air Canada.
Some of the interesting facts about this city pair are being provided here. It will be of great benefit to you and help acquaint with this destination better. Here are these facts:
- Johannesburg is efficiently connected with New York with a total of 289 flights per week
- Airlines flying between New York and Johannesburg are offering a total of 278,909 seats on a daily basis
- Ethiopian Airlines operates the shortest flight on New York-Johannesburg route. The shortest flight distance on this route is 9,704 miles
- Presently Johannesburg is served by a total of 20 airlines from New York
- The flight time from New York to Johannesburg is 16 hours 27 minutes
- South African Airways offers most nonstop flights services
- Delta Air Lines operates a 328-seat Boeing 777. It is the largest aircraft being currently flown on this route
- The smallest aircraft flown is a 32-seat Airbus 325. Iberia Airlines operates this smallest aircraft
- 54 two stops or more flights are offered by TAP between New York and Johannesburg
Searching for best deals for travel between New York and Johannesburg? Look up to Fare Buzz to book cheap airfares to Johannesburg. Book online or call our travel experts at 1.888.808.4123 now.