Cheap Tickets from New York to Kingston
Kingston is one of the most popular travel destinations in the entire Caribbean region. The Jamaican capital offers solace to the travelers from their mundane routines. Away from the cacophony of the disturbing noises, the city is blessed in abundance with beauty and adventure. There is a lot to explore on its gorgeous locales however, The Bob Marley Museum, Lime Cay, and The Blue Mountains ensure that travelers visit the best of the city here.
Airlines like Caribbean Airlines and JetBlue Airways offer non-stop connections from New York to Kingston. Other airlines operating the route provide one-stop or multi-stop flights on this sector. New York comprises three main airports namely including New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA) that receive maximum passenger traffic. On the other hand, Kingston Norman Manley Airport serves the Jamaican capital.
Some very interesting facts between the city pair consists of:
- **The total distance from New York (NYC) to Kingston (KIN) is about 1,577 miles
- **It takes travelers about 3 hours, 39 minutes to reach their destination in Kingston from New York
- **Five airlines offer direct and one/multi stop flights between these two cities
- **The credit for operating the shortest flight to Kingston from New York goes to American Airlines
- **Caribbean Airlines operates the maximum number of non-stop flights on this route
- **Overall, 30,923 seats are available on a daily basis on this sector
- **Miami, the beach destination in Florida is the most popular one-stop destination between New York and Kingston
All those are interested in booking cheap flights from New York to Kingston can contact Fare Buzz at 1-888-808-4123 now!
Latest New York to Kingston Updates
It is easy to fly from New York City to Kingston Mar 21, 2014
New York City is the heart of the United States and the world. A city, which needs no introduction, it is one of the most pulsating places on earth. Travelers form different countr...Read More