Top Flight Deals to Accra
* Travel dates Sep 18-Oct 22. Fares updated on: 8/11/2018 at 4:27 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Las Vegas to Accra
Accra, the capital city of Ghana, was an erstwhile capital of British-ruled Gold Coast Colony. The city is situated on the Gulf of Guinea. Accra has over the years flourished tremendously and emerged as a major tourist destination in Africa. The stunning beaches, museums, monuments and bustling markets are prime attractions for the visitors. The must-see places of interest in Accra include Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Independence Square, National Museum of Ghana, W.E.B. DuBois Memorial Centre and Makola Market.
Many international airlines connect Accra from different parts of the world. Most of the international flights arrive at Kotoka International Airport (ACC). The airport is an important hub in the entire Western African region. Delta Air Lines and United Airlines provide direct flights to Accra from Atlanta, New York and Washington D.C. Major airlines like Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, United Airlines, Lufthansa and Alitalia offer flights between Las Vegas and Accra.
Here are some of the interesting facts that you must know about this city pair. These are the following:
- 140 flights operate every week between Las Vegas and Accra
- The flights between Las Vegas and Accra are operated by 11 airlines
- 114,014 seats are available for travel from Las Vegas to Accra on a daily basis
- Delta Air Lines operates more nonstop flights on Las Vegas-Accra route
- TAP offers two stopovers between Las Vegas and Accra
- Atlanta is preferred by most travelers as one stop flight connection between Las Vegas and Accra
- The flight duration from Las Vegas to Accra is 14 hours 48 minutes
- Flight distance between Las Vegas and Accra is 7,153 miles
- United Airlines operates the smallest aircraft between the two cities. The aircraft is a 50-seat CRJ
- Virgin Atlantic Airways operates the largest aircraft on Las Vegas-Accra route
Is Accra your next destination from Las Vegas? Contact our travel experts at Fare Buzz today and get cheap airfares to Accra.