Top Flight Deals to Kingston
* Travel dates May 29-Jun 27. Fares updated on: 4/19/2019 at 1:09 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Las Vegas to Kingston
Kingston, Jamaica’s capital, is a premier tourist destination in the Caribbean frequented round the year by millions of visitors from different parts of the globe. The relaxed island atmosphere and its ancient history are enough reasons to attract the tourists in large numbers. Get an authentic Caribbean experience by visiting this beautiful place, which is integral to Jamaican culture and way of life. Kingston allures its visitors with its diverse attractions like National Gallery of Art, White Marl Arawak Museum, Port Royal, Crafts Market, Hope Botanical Gardens and Caymanas Park.
Norman Manley International Airport (KIN), which is situated 17 miles away from central Kingston, handles about 20 airlines providing flights services to the city from various U.S. cities. Caribbean Airlines has its main hub at the Norman Manley International Airport. It offers nonstop flights between Fort Lauderdale and New York. US Airways is the only airline that operates most flights from Las Vegas to Kingston. Other carriers serving Kingston from various U.S. cities include Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines.
Here are some interesting facts about this city pair. Knowing these facts beforehand will keep you updated and ensure a smooth travel. These facts are as follows:
- The flight duration between Las Vegas and Kingston is 5 hours 48 minutes
- Kingston is connected with flights services from 48 cities
- The longest air travel distance to Kingston is of 5,150 miles
- US Airways operates most flights to Kingston
- Presently 28 countries come under the same zone as Jamaica
So, start planning for your travel from Las Vegas to Kingston now and make it one of you most memorable vacation experience in the Caribbean.