Top Flight Deals to Johannesburg
* Travel dates Jun 03-Jul 03. Fares updated on: 4/20/2021 at 10:06 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Las Vegas to Johannesburg
Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city is served by the OR Tambo International Airport (JNB). The city is an important center of culture and economy in the African continent. Johannesburg has a unique distinction. It is the only largest urban area in the world which neither has a coastline nor situated on a lake or river. Johannesburg has evolved as a premier business-cum-leisure destination. The city is home to many banks and international corporations, as well as numerous art galleries, museums and other cultural attractions.
Major U.S. cities like Las Vegas, Atlanta, Washington D.C. and New York can be easily reached from Johannesburg. South Africa’s national carrier South African Airways, United Airlines and Delta Air Lines provide direct flights to Johannesburg. Other carriers that also operate flights from Las Vegas to Johannesburg include Iberia, Air Canada, Swiss International Air Lines, Air France, Virgin Atlantic Airways and Finnair.
Some of the interesting facts about this city pair would be helpful for you in preparing for your future journey from Las Vegas to Johannesburg. These facts are as follows:
- The flight duration from Las Vegas to Johannesburg is 20 hours 51 minutes
- Currently a total of 16 airlines are serving Las Vegas-Johannesburg route
- The two cities – Las Vegas and Johannesburg – share between themselves 132 flights every week
- Airlines providing flights services between Las Vegas and Johannesburg are offering a total of 181,913 seats on a daily basis
- Iberia Airline is providing the shortest flight at a distance of 10,732 miles between Las Vegas and Johannesburg
- Virgin Atlantic Airways operates a 344-seat Boeing 747. It is the largest aircraft being currently flown on this route
- The smallest aircraft being presently flown on Las Vegas-Johannesburg route is a 148-seat Boeing 737. It is being operated by Finnair
- Iberia Airline offers 2 one-stop flights on Las Vegas-Johannesburg route
- For one-stop flights the most popular connection is via Atlanta on Las Vegas-Johannesburg route
Want to book cheap flights from Las Vegas to Johannesburg? Travel experts at Fare Buzz will help you get the best flight deals. Book online or call at 1.888.808.4123 today.