Top Flight Deals to Orlando
* Travel dates May 11-Jun 10. Fares updated on: 4/5/2020 at 4:47 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Las Vegas to Orlando
If exploring fanciful sceneries, enjoying adventurous thrill rides endlessly and basking in sunny weather are what you are looking for to make your vacation simply great and memorable, then consider visiting Orlando. This magnificent city in the State of Florida will offer you all these and much more. Renowned world over for its themed attractions such as Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando and Epcot Centre, Orlando provides fascinating experience and gala time in this sub-tropical paradise.
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) makes Orlando easily approachable from Las Vegas and other cities in the United States. The airport is a main hub for discount carrier AirTran Airways. Major airlines providing flights to Orlando from Las Vegas includes US Airways, Virgin America, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
Here are some of the interesting facts about this city pair that will be of great benefit to you to prepare well for your next travel from Las Vegas to Orlando. These facts are as follows:
- The flight time from Las Vegas to Orlando is 3 hours 59 minutes
- Las Vegas and Orlando share between themselves a total of 177,790 seats on a daily basis provided by various airlines
- Orlando is served with a total of 325 flights every week from Las Vegas
- Air New Zealand operates a 144-seat Airbus 310-325 between Las Vegas and Orlando. It is the largest aircraft being currently flown on this route
- United Airlines provide the shortest flight at a distance of 2,071 miles on Las Vegas-Orlando route
- TAM offer 1 one-stop flight on Las Vegas-Orlando route
- For one-stop flights the most popular connection is via Chicago for travel between Las Vegas and Orlando
- Air France operates the smallest aircraft between Las Vegas and Orlando. The aircraft flown is a 160-seat Boeing 737
Orlando is packed with numerous attractions. Make your vacation to this popular Florida gateway unforgettable.